This week I listed the most wonderful modern home, 3606 Mayfair Road in the Mayfair Swim Tennis neighborhood of North Buckhead. 3606 Mayfair sits in the back cul-de-sac directly across the way from the neighborhood swimming pool, tennis court and lawn. It has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with the master on the main. Beautiful modern design showcases 18’ ceilings, natural light from commercial skylights, stone fireplaces and a wonderful open floorplan.
There is plenty of off-street parking including a 2 car attached carport and large parking pad. It feeds into Sarah Smith Elementary School which can be accessed by sidewalks from Mayfair.
The list price is $879,000.00
- Main level features dining room, open kitchen with island, granite counters, mud room with laundry and powder room
- Formal dining room with china closet
- Breakfast room with 2 wet bars leads outside to 1 of 2 dining patios
- Open family room with stone fireplace, built in shelves and hardwood floors
- Master on main has dutch door to patio, huge walk-in closet and perfectly renovated bathroom with shiplap walls, soaking tub, double vanities and rain shower
- Guest room on main with renovated bath
- 2 bedrooms upstairs with shared bathroom
- Finished basement
- Neighborhood swimming pool and tennis court across the cul-de-sac
- Close proximity to PATH 400, Old Ivy Park, Sarah Smith Elementary & Transit
- New Roof in 2017
- 3 new HVAC systems in 2016
- Indoor speakers located in the kitchen, family room and dining room
- Outdoor speakers hidden in the landscape
- Outdoor dining & entertaining areas
For more information on this home, or to schedule an appointment to see it, please call me at 678-595-9286.